Our organization has relatively strict, yet very clear membership policy. If you are interested in joining our team, it is necessary for you to meet the following criteria:
- You are required to be at least 18 years of age.
- You are required to have at least 40 colonies of bees.
- You are required to apply innovative technologies in your beekeeping activities.
- You are required to collect recommendations from other members of the LPBA:
- Jf you meet criteria 1,2 and 3, you are required to collect recommendations from three members (one of which must be a founder of the LPBA).
- If you do not meet criteria 1,2 and 3, you are required to collect recommendations from five members (one of which must be a founder of the LPBA).
- You are required to fill the application form ( application form ).
- Filled application form is to be handed in to the president of the LPBA „Austėja“.
- Decision regarding the acceptance of new members is made during the LPBA „Austėja“ general meeting.
You are required to pay LPBA „Austėja“ membership fees.
Annual membership fee
For more information about our association or membership conditions, please contact us by filling this enquiry Contact form.