Our organization has relatively strict, yet very clear membership policy. If you are interested in joining our team, it is necessary for you to meet the following criteria:
- You are required to be at least 18 years of age.
- You are required to have at least 40 colonies of bees.
- You are required to apply innovative technologies in your beekeeping activities.
- You are required to collect recommendations from other members of the LPBA:
- Jf you meet criteria 1,2 and 3, you are required to collect recommendations from three members (one of which must be a founder of the LPBA).
- If you do not meet criteria 1,2 and 3, you are required to collect recommendations from five members (one of which must be a founder of the LPBA).
- You are required to fill the application form ( application form ).
- Filled application form is to be handed in to the president of the LPBA „Austėja“.
- Decision regarding the acceptance of new members is made during the LPBA „Austėja“ general meeting.
You are required to pay LPBA „Austėja“ membership fees.
Annual membership fee